Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hello World

I've come to the realization over the past several months I've enjoyed reading a handful of other tech related blogs some more technical, some more business oriented and decided I would try my hand at one. I've found good genuine technical advice, invaluable real world experiences, and just plain enjoyable reading out there and feel I should relay some back.

It's also becoming a staple for most professional careers to document one's experiences. In this world full of (often too) much public information, the importance of personal experience and sound information is invaluable. I'm certainly not the definitive source for some if any topics, but I have to be for both my family and the real world issues I deal with daily.

A short list of the things I deal with each day(Search engine food mostly): Windows Servers, Active Directory, Wireless Networking, SQL Server, MS Exchange, Citrix, Office Applications, LAN, WAN, VPN, Linux, Security, Backups, iSCSI, Phone systems, Remote Access, Capacity Planning, Budgeting, Business Policy, Office Politics, Virtualization, A/V Systems, Firewalls, SAP, etc. All the fun things in today's modern businesses.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: